Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BLOG ENTRY FOR TUESDAY 22ND JULY

After a long break from blogging, due to holiday, I have had the luxury of reviewing and revising my work after a signifcant break from it. It is always useful to put aside any piece of writing for at least two or three days before giving it a final proof reading. However as my draft still needs a lot of work, this time away gave me a chance to reflect on the purpose and key arguments explored in this literature review and I have therefore made some different choices about the form, order and content of this review. I feel that it is taking some shape now and after a further two or three revisions, I will have a more final version. As always, any comments or questions about this revised work will be welcomed.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

We are still referring to this wonderful project in our academic writing - and in our writing about reading. Have a look at: Outsiders looking in: Challenging reading through creative practice: https://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2199&context=jutlp - in the Journl of University Teaching and Learning Practice Special Issue on academic reding: Becoming well read: https://ro.uow.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2193&context=jutlp