Friday, February 22, 2008

BLOG REFLECTION FOR FRIDAY 22ND FEBRUARY 2008

This week I’ve attempted to start the rewriting process and have taken the theoretical concepts as my starting point for this. I wanted to evolve the writing on the basis of further reading I’ve undertaken in the area of Bourdieu. The writing process is constantly evolving, and I would argue that only by writing, critically reading the writing, reflecting on the writing and then rewriting can you get a sense of any gaps in the writing. Although quite a bit of my second attempt remains unchanged, I have attempted to sharpen up my theoretical focus. Next week I move on to consider the next two headings; the power of the text and the role of coursework.

Fellow bloggers – comments and /or questions on the rewriting process are welcomed.

2 comments:

Pauline Ridley said...

Just to say I think this is a fabulous project - really illuminating. I'm currently in the middle of a tight deadline but will try to post some more considered comments soon!

Kate Hoskins said...

Thank you very much Pauline. I look forward to your next post!