Sunday, April 27, 2008

BLOG ENTRY FOR SUNDAY 27TH APRIL 2008

I’ve now completed the first draft of my online literature review. Having had a chance to read it through, some of it appears to be disjointed and will require quite a lot of editing in the rewriting process. In my rewriting I tend to make changes to the whole so I can begin to get a sense of the argument that I’m making throughout, which in this case is as a socio-political activity embedded within a widening participation context. I have attempted to show how non-traditional students can find themselves outsiders to the university’s habitus, but will need to do more work on this to make the argument structure stronger.

I would welcome suggestions from fellow bloggers of effective reading strategies they have utilised – please post comments as soon as possible!

No comments: