Sunday, April 6, 2008

BLOG REFLECTION FOR APRIL 2ND 2008

A key point that was raised by Joelle, was that my writing in this literature review has been in a linear style. I think this is really important as it reflects my own shortcomings about a) my preference for presenting more polished writing and b) my penchant for undertaking drafts using old fashioned pen and paper… not an ideal approach for undertaking an online literature review I hear you murmur! However, despite these limitations, I have attempted to be reflexive about them and to try and present my work in its most foetal stages. Next week or at the latest by the week after, I intend to finish my first draft and will then undertake the process of re-writing, which I hope will illuminate the extent to which my thinking has evolved throughout this process, partly due to the reading I have undertaken and largely due to all of your comments. You should certainly start to see your ideas incorporated in the rewriting process. As for writing in linear fashion, it’s something I naturally have tended to do.

No comments: